Thread: My first gun
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Copper

Default Re: My first gun

Tanks to everyone for The kind words
To fred: yes it started out as a model A1, with just a little bit of border engraving. And yes you are right i did not get all of The stamp made circular borderlines of The surface. I did not se it until i cleaned The surface with acetone after The backbones and inside element was Cut :-( a sad simple error that could easely have been fixed if i had seen it In time. I Think i managed to remove The most of The Black paint that i got into the "leftovers" from The original borders before i lacquered it

To Joseph
1 how did you feel when you made the first cut? I actualy transfered The backbones to a practiceplate and Cut it first. So i was kind of calm when i made The first Cut

2 When you made your first mistake? When i Got too calm and Cut The wrong "way out" of a intertwining scroll :-)

3 When you were 90% done? I felt realy exited to get The blackening paint into The cuts

4 How did you know that the work was completed? I still find imperfections that i fixed up until yesterday where i lacquered The gun