Thread: New studio
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:41 AM
Platinum

Default Re: New studio

Preview of coming attractions, and the accessories of old age.
September fourth.
At 85 years of age, I find it is interesting how many new things I have acquired and experienced in the last twelve months.
For example, I now have a battery powered tricycle to compensate for my lack of balance, which I cannot ride because it puts too much stress on my heart, a walking stick, and a cane and wide variety of new pills for my heart and pain in my hips and spine. It has also been recommended I wear a back brace to help keep me from falling over when walking my dog because of the deterioration and for the surprise urine drip.
while playing Scrabble I had my first warning that my heart was not functioning well. I fainted while combing my thinning hair. (24th Sept) Franca called emergency service and I am now confined to a hospitable under intensive care here in Italy, and it doesn’t look promising that I will recover.

Nov.21, out of hospital and home again with a new heart valve and bypass surgery .I have added a new walker and a large assortment of new pills to help me with pain and mental confusion.
Writing this has been difficult as my attention span is not what it used to be, but it is very good to say hello again and not good bye
Joseph 23/11/21